MAKE A DONATION TODAY TO SUPPORT COMMUNITY BASED RESPONSIBLE RIDERSHIP
WHO WE ARE
Big Orange is a 501(c)3 charitable organization dedicated to racing and rider development at the local, regional and national level. We’ve got men and women from all walks of life and just about every profession, ages 15 to 90. We have but one rule: Don’t Be A Dick!
Thank you for your interest in Big Orange Cycling. First thing you need to know, we have only One Rule: Don't Be A Dick.
Big Orange Cycling Mission.
Big Orange is dedicated to racing and rider development. We compete primarily in the SCNCA region in Road, MTB, CX and Track. You do not need to ride or race to support Big Orange, our sponsorship is open to all that want to support responsible rider communities. We have members of all ages, from all walks of life, and just about every profession.
The primary objectives of the club are as follows:
- Support and encourage our members to race in USAC sanctioned events across all disciplines and categories.
- Support and encourage proper training methods and "no-drop” rides.
- Support and encourage rider education and safe riding techniques.
Big Orange is member owned and run so we have certain expectations of our membership.
- Obey the One Rule.
- Help other riders on the road.
- Give assistance if there is a crash.
- Be friendly to other riders, pedestrians and motorists.
- Introduce ourselves to other riders, especially new riders.
- Ride lawfully and safely. This includes completing a course from Cycling Savvy offered by Big Orange at no cost.