Shift offers mobile bike repair, parts, and race support. It began as a way to provide a more convenient and better alternative to traditional bike shops. Jason has been servicing bikes since the age of 12, and has worked with all levels of riders; from beginners to current Tour De France Superstars. Attention to detail, engagement, courtesy, and expedient service are all part of the Shift ethos. Shift your expectations.
Shift is here to accommodate YOU.
We believe everyone should have fun on a bicycle, and want to help people get there. You will not experience an elitist attitude at Shift. We are here to answer your questions, and get you out riding!
Here's what specifically sets us apart:
- Less expensive than most shops. Our reduced overhead allows us to offer our customers competitive pricing.
- Higher level of expertise and attention to detail. We have an extremely comprehensive collection of tools and resources. We understand that your comfort, safety, and performance is paramount.
- SHIFT is more convenient because we come to you, on your schedule.
- Faster. You want to be riding, not waiting for your bike. Our usual turnaround time is less than 24 hrs.
- Independent. We are able to provide the products and services that are best for you, and are not tied to one brand.